5mins of your time could help this take-off and be a HUGE blessing to Burundi. Most of you know about our amazing cow project with BBAC (Burundi Bio-Agricultural Communities), lifting c400 families out of poverty with lots of other benefits in the mix. Well, it could be about to go up a gear or two…
Friends of mine, Brad and Emily, have launched their product TODAY. They explain the plan as follows:
- Each cup produces two cups of sustainable nutrient-dense milk via our cow-purchasing partnership.
- These naturally high-yield dairy cows produce in excess so families can sell what is not used, working to own their cow.
- When the cow is purchased they will soon have a calf, this creating a two-for-one on every cow purchased.
- Children no longer need to work as much, affording the option of going to school.
- Families can use the cows’ waste to fertilize and grow gardens.
The big day has come! Today, yes this very day you get to be a part of the launch, the launch of a company that changes a country and beyond. You get to be part of how people view charity. You get to be part of lives saved, children being born healthy, families thriving and not just barely surviving.So here’s how. This next part is very important. For the world to know who we are we have to get ranked under commonly-used search terms.
To do this just click HERE NOW Below is a picture of what you’re looking for. This will require some scrolling, please be patient with this, those of you who order sooner will find the cups around page five. The cups will move up pages throughout the day. Help us hit our goal today of being on page one. Then the world can see and help in the cause. This is only for folks in the USA at this stage. UK folks, please forward to friends in the USA. USA folks, please share this on Facebook, through email, however you like. Your kids’ schools, churches, community centers – just think who could buy from us. Thanks so much!
One other very important step to help make us known, PLEASE leave a 5 star review with comments on Amazon.